Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Starting a Blog

I've never had a blog. I always thought about creating my own blog using php and such but it would have been such a big project to make it as extensible and user-friendly as a blog should be that I never even started an attempt.

So this is were I end up. I haven't done a ton of research about this site and it's capabilities but it looks pretty good. I'm giving it a try.

This is where I hope to post anything of interest (mainly my interests I guess) whether they are bits of news, hacks, cool link, my thought, or even a rant or rave. I mean that is what a blog is for, right?

3 Comments:

At October 19, 2008 at 11:14 AM, Blogger Ms. said...

hmmm thats interesting goose

 
At July 12, 2009 at 8:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

BLog away brother! It's nice to hear about you from your perspective too!

 
At August 20, 2010 at 9:00 AM, Blogger Ms. said...

boring.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home